Because we protect you from getting overbilled and cheated by service centers, while enforcing quality.
Wheels Wisdom gets your car serviced at Manufacturer Authorised Service Centers or Third Party Multi Brand Service Centers – under its tight control.
Our mission at Wheels Wisdom has been simple from the beginning: Protect Our Customer.
Why you must switch to Wheels Wisdom for your car servicing and repair needs:
- Dedicated Technical Advisors: Our Technical Advisor (who’s our permanent employee) protects your car at the service center, and controls your car service. We’re on your side, working on behalf of you, something the service center staff cannot do because of inherent conflict of interest. Most of our customers experience a reduction in their service costs, as compared to when they used to get their cars serviced themselves, because of the way we don’t allow blind replacement of assemblies, and decline unnecessary value added services. Most importantly, you know your car is in safe hands with Wheels Wisdom.
- Brutal Cost Control (Without Compromising Quality): We decline unnecessary replacement of assemblies and value added services. Unless we’re convinced – both Technically and Commercially – that your vehicle needs a particular repair or replacement, we do not seek your approval to proceed with that work. In most cases we lower your service bills to levels you haven’t experienced in the past.
- No Commissions: We do not expect, nor accept, any commissions from service centers. We negotiate B2B prices with multi brand service centers, and add our margins to our quotes. Our prices are transparent, and reflective of the quality and reliability we offer. When we go to Authorised Dealerships, we charge you a flat professional fee, and only take a reimbursement of dealership expenses. No commissions of any sort are entertained.
- Quality: There is simply no comparison of our quality levels, to anybody else’s in the market. We bring you quality and support better than Authorised Dealerships.
- Ethics: When it comes to integrity, at Wheels Wisdom there are NO shades of grey. We can tolerate mistakes, but not unethical behavior or actions. Wheels Wisdom has consistently walked the talk on this non negotiable aspect of how we conduct ourselves over the years, and has taken unambiguous actions against employees, service centers, and even customers – whenever unethical behavior was detected.
- No Aggregation: Wheels Wisdom is not a ‘platform’ connecting customers to service centers with drivers ferrying cars up and down. Only our Technical Advisors drive your car, manage its service at the service center, and bring your car safe to your address. We do not employ drivers. Our Technical Advisors are our own employees with expertise, sincerity, and unwavering dedication to our customers.
- INSANE Post-Service Follow Up! Ask any of our customers, and they’ll vouch for this! If we come to know that we made a mistake, or that you’re inconvenienced in anyway after our work, we relentlessly follow up until we’ve solved the problem. If you’re a Wheels Wisdom customer, there shall be no frustrations going forward. Guaranteed.
- Values: Wheels Wisdom is driven by our core values of Technical Expertise, Quality, and Integrity. We are respected by customers, service centers, and employees alike due to our intense focus on these three core values.