Service Experience Manager (Service Advisor + Manager) (Bangalore) (Car Service & Repairs)
- Freshers with B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in any engineering branch, OR experienced candidates with 0 to 5 years experience as a Technician / Service Advisor / PDI Incharge / Service Supervisor / Floor Incharge may apply.
- Experienced candidates who aim to get promoted to the position of Service Manager are also encouraged to apply.
- Meet the customer at their address, understand issues in the car from the customer.
- Pick up customer car and drive to our preferred Service Center.
- Ensure high quality work is done at lowest possible cost, using your technical knowledge.
- Perform strict Quality Check on the entire vehicle.
- Drop the car back to the customer’s address.
- Explain all tasks completed, and costs saved in detail to the customer.
- Ensure customer delight by working sincerely, with a very positive attitude.
- Comfortably speak AND write English.
- You are truthful and WILL NEVER LIE / CHEAT.
- You are hardworking and willing to extend beyond normal working hours as and when needed.
- You are comfortable traveling to customers address every day.
- You have your own two wheeler for use. 100% travel reimbursement is provided to cover travel expenses.
- You have a valid 2W and 4W drivers licence.
- You have a positive attitude, and believe in hard work with sincerity.
- You live in Bangalore, or are planning to live in Bangalore.
Salary (including Incentives and Bonus) is paid via bank on the last working day of every month, in one single payment. Travel Reimbursement is provided for official travel, and cleared on a monthly basis.
Medical Insurance with ₹3 lakh coverage is provided for employees.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Your Name – Service Experience Manager – Bangalore.