Most important terms and conditions:
Please note that aftermarket accessory repairs or installation are NOT taken up by Wheels Wisdom. In case you listed any aftermarket accessory related issue in your order, kindly note that those will be excluded.
Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to your appointment time. This control is system enforced. The service CANNOT be cancelled within 24 hours prior and entire booking cost will have to be forfeited in case of a no show, as we make enormous efforts to prepare for your service to ensure very high levels of quality. If you’re not sure about the appointment date after making a paid booking, please cancel prior to 24 hours of appointment time for a 100% refund.
Bookings must be cancelled and a fresh booking made in order for them to be rescheduled. Cancellation rules apply as above.
Delay in pickup:
Customer delay: Please note that our Technical Advisor will not be able to wait beyond 30 mins from the appointment time. For example, for an 8 AM appointment, our Tech Advisor will not be able to wait beyond 8:30 AM at your premises. In such cases, your booking will be cancelled, and a cancelation fee of Rs.1000 will be levied due to our loss of business as we have to assign a new slot to you. Also, please note that the new slot will be subject to availability on our website.
Technical Advisor delay: In case our Technical Advisor is late beyond 30 mins, you are eligible for a Rs.1000 compensation towards the inconvenience caused. In such a situation, we request you to call our official number mentioned on the website, and register your concern.
Refund on cancellation of bookings: We will refund you the entire amount paid as long as the booking is cancelled up to 24 hours prior to your appointment time. As stated under ‘Cancellations’ above, the services CANNOT be cancelled within 24 hours prior, and therefore will not qualify for any refund. Refunds will be processed through the same mode as that used for payment within 10 working days.
Insurance Claim Coordination:
Insurance claim processing is subject to insurance rules and policies. Wheels Wisdom will make every effort to coordinate the claim, but cannot guarantee claim approval or the amount of claim approval.
Post Service Payments and Advance Payments
Balance Payments: After service, you can conveniently pay us additional approved charges by logging on to our website, clicking on My Account, and then on the Orders tab.
Payments above Rs.50,000: Payments greater than Rs.50,000 must be made via NEFT / UPI. Please note that Credit / Debit card / Netbanking options are not available for payments above Rs.50,000.
Advance Payments: Advance payments are requested in certain cases. We do this as Wheels Wisdom takes significant credit risk in a post paid service and is just a measure for mutual protection. Advance payments greater than Rs.25,000 must be made via NEFT / RTGS / UPI.
Cash and Cheque Payments: Please note that Cash and Cheque payments are not accepted under any circumstances.
- Multi Brand Options: You will receive a Wheels Wisdom Invoice via email at the time of delivery.
- Dealership Option: You will receive the Dealership Invoice (hard copy) at the time of delivery.
Accidents: Our customers’ cars are precious to us and we take care of them like our own. However, given congested road conditions in Indian cities, in the rare event of an accident when the car is in our possession, the vehicle must be repaired under the comprehensive insurance cover owned by the registered car owner. Any difference amount between what the insurance policy pays for and what is actually paid at the service center will be borne by Wheels Wisdom. The facility at which such repair will be carried out will be determined by Wheels Wisdom. Wheels Wisdom will, at its cost, oversee any such repair and is committed to stay engaged with the customer until the car is brought back home after repairs.
Situations beyond our control: Certain repairs might require spare parts that are not readily available at dealerships. Such situations are beyond our control and it is possible that such repairs are not completed on the day of service. We’re happy to help our customers in getting such tasks completed after spares become available. However, a new Service Assist booking will need to made for the subsequent service visit.
Vehicles registered outside KA: Kindly note that in case your vehicle is stopped by RTO authorities enroute to the dealership or back, you will be asked to come to the spot and take over control of the situation. Wheels Wisdom accepts the car for service at the sole risk of the registered owner.
Cut-off time for problem registrations: Kindly note that once your vehicle has been checked in for service, no new problems will be accepted for repairs.
SMS and Email notifications: The customer hereby understands and provides consent to Wheels Wisdom to send periodic order updates from the time of order booking until order completion, via SMS and Email to the Mobile Number and Email address provided during order checkout.
- Membership benefits are applicable only on transactions made on the Wheels Wisdom website, and do not apply to post service payments.
- Membership benefits apply only to car(s) registered during membership purchase. A change is permitted only in case of ownership transfers.
- Annual memberships may not be available for all cars.
- Wheels Wisdom reserves the right to revoke annual membership if it is found that the customer misrepresented facts during enrollment. In such cases, the maximum liability Wheels Wisdom has is to refund the pro-rata balance membership fees remaining unused, based on the number of visits utilized.
- Referral coupons are credited to the customer who initiated the referral only the first time the referred customer makes a purchase, and not on subsequent purchases.
- The sum total of all Wheels Wisdom referral coupon values can be redeemed against payment towards service center actuals or against Wheels Wisdom packages, in one single transaction. The customer must call Wheels Wisdom to request redemption of coupons towards payments.
Detailed terms of service:
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.wheelswisdom.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Wisdomtech Services Private Limited, with its office operating at Varthur road, Thubarahalli, Bangalore – 560066, India. (hereinafter referred to as “Wheels Wisdom”).
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent tocontract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Wheels Wisdom website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if youwish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Wheels Wisdom reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Wheels Wisdom’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We maycommunicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Wheels Wisdom is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Customers and us alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and modeof delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services.
- Wheels Wisdom does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be soldor offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Wheels Wisdom does not implicitly orexplicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services onthe Website. Wheels Wisdom accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- You release and indemnify Wheels Wisdom and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any ofthe actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that youmay have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Membership on the Website is free for customers. Wheels Wisdom does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Wheels Wisdom reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Wheels Wisdom may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Wheels Wisdom reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Wheels Wisdom.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitationunauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaintabout uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creatingcomputer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar orequivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of theWebsite or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigationalstructure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposelymade available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or toany server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or throughthe Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authenticationmeasures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You maynot reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us includingthe terms Wheels Wisdom, Wheels Wisdom.com, or otherwise engage inany conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Wheels Wisdom on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Wheels Wisdom’s trade or servicemarks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks,trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on theinfrastructure of the Website or Wheels Wisdom’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Wheels Wisdom.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction beingconducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or throughthe Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may notpretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicableand as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rulesand regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Service Tax, Income Tax, Octroi, Goods and Services Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of anyapplicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, Youundertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall notexaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and deliveryof related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties orrepresentations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and suchadvertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of anysort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and thatYou may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. Italso is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using theWebsite You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on theWebsite. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Wheels Wisdom shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your ownor through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS(Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove anyproprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Wheels Wisdom does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Wheels Wisdom will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Wheels Wisdom does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if we are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, we will return the amount of such Product or service that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website willnot facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and addressproof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shoppingenvironment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartitecontractual obligations between Customer and Us and payment facility is merelyused by the Customer and Us to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Useof the payment facility shall not render Wheels Wisdom liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations andwarranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regardsthe products and /or services listed on Wheels Wisdom’s Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Wheels Wisdom is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitatorproviding an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving paymentthrough Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Wheels Wisdom Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Wheels Wisdom is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Customers:
- You, as a Customer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You areentering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with us topurchase the products and /or services from us using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to us using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Customer, may agree with us through electroniccommunication and electronic records and using the automated featuresas may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Customer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using theappropriate Wheels Wisdom Website features immediately upon Delivery or nonDelivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Customer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Customer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the TransactionPrice (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive theDelivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Customer, understand that the Payment Facility may not beavailable in full or in part for certain category of products and/or servicesand/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Refund, if any, shall be made atthe same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to theTransaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfersystem approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Wheels Wisdom in case of any misuse by Customer.
- Refund shall be subject to Customer complying with Policies.
- Wheels Wisdom reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Wheels Wisdom may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or anyother financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator orthrough any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enablingsupport facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Customer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Wheels Wisdom reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Customers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of anyagreements by Customer with Wheels Wisdom or breach/violation of any law or any chargesimposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Wheels Wisdom may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Customers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Pricefrom the Customer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Wheels Wisdom. As aresult of such check if Wheels Wisdom is not satisfied with the creditability of the Customer orgenuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Customers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- Wheels Wisdom may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Wheels Wisdom deems suspicious or for Customers conducting high transactionvolumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition,Wheels Wisdom may hold Transaction Price and Wheels Wisdom may not inform Seller to Dispatchor remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Customer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Customer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Customer and Seller acknowledge that Wheels Wisdom will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Pricewhich is beyond control of Wheels Wisdom.
Compliance with Laws:
- Customer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including withoutlimitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made andnotifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may beissued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information andTechnology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Wheels Wisdom Website.
Customer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments areprocessed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment systeminfrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditionsagreed to between the Customer and the respective Issuing Bank and paymentinstrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facilityto provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on PaymentFacility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Customer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Wheels Wisdom make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Wheels Wisdom is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Wheels Wisdom. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Varthur road, Thubarahalli, Bangalore – 560066
Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 – 18:00)
Wheels Wisdom prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to emails, telephonic, and in person conversations between customers and Wheels Wisdom staff members (examples of offending words with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***)].
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactionsconducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Wheels Wisdom will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user’s trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Wheels Wisdom. However there may be some cases where both the Customers and Us may face issues. At Wheels Wisdom, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Customers and Us.
What is a ‘dispute’?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Customer and us in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a ‘dispute’ occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Customer and us. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Customer/we raise a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue.
How is a ‘dispute’ created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Customer can write to care@WheelsWisdom.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
- Item not received CB – Customer hasn’t received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
- Unauthorized CB – Customer hasn’t made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Wheels Wisdom. Wheels Wisdom encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectfulwhen communicating by email.
However, Wheels Wisdom will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Wheels Wisdom policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm – Wheels Wisdom does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Wheels Wisdom System – Wheels Wisdom allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Wheels Wisdom system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email – Wheels Wisdom will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested toreport the same to Us through ‘Contact Us’ tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – Wheels Wisdom’s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Wheels Wisdom Users. Wheels Wisdom Users are notallowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Wheels Wisdom – Wheels Wisdom prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products or services outside of the Wheels Wisdom Website. Offers of this nature are apotential fraud risk for both Customers and Us.
Wheels Wisdom policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
Wheels Wisdom does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third partywebsites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Wheels Wisdom assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Wheels Wisdom do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Wheels Wisdom does not endorse, in any way, any third partywebsite(s) or content thereof.